My anniversary went fantastic yesterday and I even squeezed in some build time before I went to sleep last night. The engine nacelles of all four aircraft were affixed and left to dry overnight. I will pick back up tonight with a coat of primer on them. They all went on well so I am crossing my fingers that I can move on to paint from there.
Throughout this build, i have been writing which A-10 is which in discreet areas of the aircraft. Now that they are basically all together, there are no hidden areas to write on. To remedy my issue, I added tape to the wing with each kits build scheme. Now that it is time to paint, I don’t want to mess anything up with a misidentification.